We scheduled a appt regarding a new front and patio door and trim work for my home for a sales guy to come out to give us a estimate.The first guy that came out presented himself very well.

We told him we would need a couple of days to think about it because we wanted to have other estimates done. He called the next day, which I thought it was too soon to ask us are we ready to schedule the work and I told him their prices were too high and I am not interested. They called back the next day offering their senior sales manager to come out and requite the estimate that was given to me which I already told them I wasn't interested but I still let them come to my home to give me a better price.

The second guy came out with a attitude after looking at my property saying I am not changing my prices and I asked him to give me a estimate on the trim work and he said to me to have the company who is replacing my doors to do the trim work and Its not worth the companies time to come out again to give another estimate for just the trim work.I will never recommend this company to anyone.

Review about: Pj Fitzpatrick Estimate.

Had an Experience with PJ Fitzpatrick?

Comments